We are on the porch of the bar at our campsite in Jinja, Uganda. The Nile River is behind us - we rafted past this spot earlier in the day! From left, Abby, Megan, Kelly, Gosia, Priti, and I.
Looks good Amy. I will be checking back to see what's up. See, now that you are blogging you can see that my job isn't really that hard!! Take care. Marty
Hi Amy, I'm so glad to hear from you! I Miss You!!!! The pictures are fantastic, I can't get enough. And your description of white water rafting was poetic. I've read every blog several times! Keep 'em coming girl! Have fun and PLEASE be safe! I LOVE YOU!!!! Jil
I am 25 years old and in my last year of pharmacy school with Purdue University. This year, I have had the opportunity to travel to Eldoret, Kenya for 8 weeks as one of my pharmacy rotations! This site is dedicated to logging my experiences while in Kenya. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Looks good Amy. I will be checking back to see what's up. See, now that you are blogging you can see that my job isn't really that hard!! Take care.
Marty
Hi Amy, I'm so glad to hear from you! I Miss You!!!! The pictures are fantastic, I can't get enough. And your description of white water rafting was poetic. I've read every blog several times! Keep 'em coming girl! Have fun and PLEASE be safe!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Jil
Post a Comment